|Legal Secretary - Property
|We are looking to recruit a permanent Legal Secretary to work within the Probate Department of a well-established firm in Halifax. Full time - 37 hours a week.
The ideal candidate must have previous as secretary or PA experience and possess the following skills:
- Strong work initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accurate at word processing
- Organisational expertise
- Literate and numerate
- Knowledge of confidentiality requirements
- Experience within a legal firm / department
Please call 01422 348 444 or email email@example.com.
|Documentation and Expediting Co-ordinator
|We are looking to recruit a full time, permanent Co-ordinator.
The candidate must confident in dealing with customers face to face and thrive when working under pressure.
- Accurate and timely compilation of documentation
- Pushing sales orders and following tight deadlines
- Arranging inspections and audits
- Making sure all relevant compliance documentation is present and correct
This role requires someone who is accurate and able to plan and schedule their workload.
Hours Mon - Thurs 8am - 5 pm and Fri 8 am - 3:30pm.
Please call 01422 348 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Customer Service Advisor
|We are looking to recruit full and part time Customer Service Advisors to work in Halifax.
This is a permanent position.
The ideal candidate must be IT Literate, with a professional and friendly phone manner and personality.
Candidate must have obtained grade C (equivalent) or above in Maths and English GCSE.
• Providing quotations
• Promoting and upselling
• Amending details for existing customers
• Answering customer queries
• Liaising with other departments
• Providing assistance on projects if requested
Please send in your cv to email@example.com.
|This is a full time permanent role for a client in Halifax.
We are looking for a positive, outgoing and confident candidate to work in a small recruitment firm.
You must be able to:
- Build and maintain your own client base
- Interview and shortlist candidates
- Monitor and maintain high levels of compliance
- Motivate your team to provide an excellent service
- Gain strong understanding of clients’ needs to help match candidates
- Provide a tailored and personal approach
- Regularly use and update advertising systems
Experience within recruitment is not a necessity, however the right candidate will need to have worked in a faced paced environment providing strong levels of customer service.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Customer Service Team Member
|We are looking for a passionate and dedicated candidate to join a well established Customer Service Team in Leeds.
The candidate will be working for a top quality British brand and must be able to gain a strong knowledge of all products and work well within a team environment.
- Calling new and existing clients
- Arranging fittings for the engineer
- Diary management
- Advising on products and aftercare
- Logging calls and queries
On top of the salary team members also receive a yearly bonus and other benefits.
Previous telesales/ face to face sales experience is essential.
This is a full time, permanent position.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV over to email@example.com
|We are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator for a full time permanent position in Halifax.
Previous experience in Accounts/ Finance through Administration is essential.
- Raising sales and service invoices
- Ensuring that invoices are raised accurately and promptly
- Assisting other departments with administration
- Organise accounts archiving and storage
- Taking inbound calls and answering queries
- Bank reconciliation
- Petty cash and balance sheets
The candidate must be confident with all MS Office programmes.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org