|We are looking to recruit a full time permanent Finance Assistant to work in Purchase Ledger.
Hours Mon - Fri 8 am till 5pm. 1 hour for lunch, free onsite parking.
• Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
• Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
• Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
• Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
• Process business expense returns
• Cashbook and petty cash cheques
• Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
6 months training in Mytholmroyd, then permanently based in Rochdale.
|Temporary Recption / Admin
|We have several short and long term temporary contracts available for Receptionists and Administrators in the Calderdale area.
Previous experience within admin/ customer service/ reception is beneficial.
Please call 01422 348 444 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|HR and Payroll Assistant
|We are looking to recruit a full time, permanent HR and Payroll Assistant to work in Halifax.
Payroll experience is required.
- Monthly payroll
- Data input
- Monitoring sickness and absence
- Assisting the HR Manager
- Advertising and interviewing for new job roles
- Administration duties
HR experience is not required, however a strong Admin background would be advantageous.
|Customer Service Advisor
|We are looking to recruit full and part time Customer Service Advisors to work in Halifax.
This is a permanent position.
The ideal candidate must be IT Literate, with a professional and friendly phone manner and personality.
Candidate must have obtained grade C (equivalent) or above in Maths and English GCSE.
• Providing quotations
• Promoting and upselling
• Amending details for existing customers
• Answering customer queries
• Liaising with other departments
• Providing assistance on projects if requested
Please send in your cv to email@example.com.
|Customer Service Team Member
|We are looking for a passionate and dedicated candidate to join a well established Customer Service Team in Leeds.
The candidate will be working for a top quality British brand and must be able to gain a strong knowledge of all products and work well within a team environment.
- Calling new and existing clients
- Arranging fittings for the engineer
- Diary management
- Advising on products and aftercare
- Logging calls and queries
On top of the salary team members also receive a yearly bonus and other benefits.
Previous telesales/ face to face sales experience is essential.
This is a full time, permanent position.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org